Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Quicken Loans Arena Suites:
- The maximum capacity of a Suite is 20 people. Each guest must possess either a Suite ticket (maximum of 12), Standing Room ticket (maximum of 6) or an Arena event ticket accompanied by a Guest Pass (maximum of 2).
- Suite doors open 2 ½ hours prior to each event except in the case of multiple performance days (circus, ice shows) where doors will open 1 hour prior to the event. Sound checks for concerts may also delay entrance to Suites. For all other attendees at the Arena, doors open 1 ½ hours prior to each event.
- Suiteholders will be notified of all confirmed events prior to the public on-sale date. This will allow for priority ordering of additional tickets before the actual on-sale date.
- Suiteholders have exclusive access to all Quicken Loans Arena meeting rooms and banquet space. Suiteholders do not pay a rental fee for function space.
- Included in the Suite License fee, Suiteholders receive 12 tickets and three (3) parking passes for all Cavaliers games along with all Quicken Loans Arena events. No additional cost is incurred for this ticketing.
For additional questions please contact the Suite Services Team at (216) 420-2481 or email [email protected].
SIGN UP TODAY!
Exclusive Contests, Special Ticket Offers, Upcoming Events, Announcements.Sign Up to Become a Q Insider