Reconstruction of Ontario/Orange set to begin
Beginning this weekend Downtown motorists will notice a change as crews begin work to reconstruct Ontario/Orange, south of the Innerbelt. Ontario/Orange between Carnegie and E 14th Street will be reduced to two (2) lanes in each direction until the fall. In addition, motorists at the intersection of E 14th/Orange should be alert for new traffic patterns! This will impact I-77 motorists who use Ontario/Orange. Rush hour and event delays are anticipated.
To avoid delays, motorists are encouraged to use public transportation and alternate routes when possible (suggestions below). Altering commute times and avoiding peak hour travel are also suggested.
Traffic heading out of Downtown Cleveland:
- Take I-90 west to SR 176 (the Jennings Freeway) south to I-480 east to I-77 south.
- Take the E 14th Street ramp directly to I-77 south.
- Use E 14th Street south to Broadway Avenue to I-77 south.
Traffic heading into Downtown Cleveland:
- Exit I-77 at E 30th/Woodland and use local streets to reach Downtown.
- Exit I-77 at Broadway Avenue to E 30th or E 14th streets.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Exclusive Contests, Special Ticket Offers, Upcoming Events, Announcements.Sign Up to Become a Q Insider