FREE Watch Party - Cavs vs. Celtics
Ticket Price:Tickets are FREE
Tickets can also be picked up at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office** OR at any one of Discount Drug Mart's 58 northern Ohio locations
Each road game watch party at The Q will combine the Cavs award winning game presentation elements with exciting interactive activities on the arena floor. Fans can get a game day makeover at the CavFanatic Transformation Truck and explore fun, games and inflatables at the Cavs Interactive Zone.
Fans in attendance will experience many of their favorite Cavs in-game moments, such as player introduction videos, t-shirt tosses, timeout performances by the Cavalier Girls dance team and Scream Team hip hop troupe, special halftime acts and more!
FOX Sports Ohio’s Cavaliers Live co-hosts Jeff Phelps and Campy Russell will broadcast live from The Q to provide in-depth pre and postgame coverage.
FanFare locations on the concourse will feature $2 popcorn and $1 sodas.
SPECIAL NOTE: In the event that an Official Road Game Watch Party presented by Bud Light conflicts with Cleveland Gladiators regular season home games, the watch party at The Q will NOT occur and fans are encouraged to catch the game from one of the 45+ Official Watch Parties presented by Bud Light at bars and restaurants throughout Cleveland.
Doors Open:12:00 PM
For the safety of all guests, the following security measures will be in effect during all 2015 Cleveland Cavaliers Playoff Fan Fest & Watch Parties:
- All guests and items (purses, small handbags, etc.) are subject to physical inspection by security personnel, and anyone not agreeing to this search will be restricted from entering the event
- All guests subject to wanding for detection of metal devices on their person
- No bags, backpacks or purses larger than 11 inches by 17 inches
- No pets (service animals permitted with proper identification)
- No bottles, cans, liquid containers or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
- No food or beverage not dispensed by the Event Concessionaire
- No video or audio recorders, or still cameras with lenses longer than 4 inches
- No weapons and/or firearms of any kind
- No missile-like objects
- No laser pointers
- No artificial noisemakers or amplified sound devices
- No poles or sticks of any kind
- No objects that obstruct other guests’ view, including umbrellas
- No folding chairs, bikes or other large personal items
- No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NBA.
- No signs, posters or messages on any garment with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management will not be allowed.
- Confiscated items will be disposed of and not returned
- No beach balls or basketballs larger than 29.5 inches in circumference (regulation size of a basketball)
SIGN UP TODAY!
Exclusive Contests, Special Ticket Offers, Upcoming Events, Announcements.Sign Up to Become a Q Insider