Disabled Seating & Accessibility
As you enjoy a wide variety of sports and entertainment events at Quicken Loans Arena, our goal is to provide you with the kind of assistance and service excellence that will make your visit to The Q a safe, comfortable and positive experience. You will find Quicken Loans Arena to be a user-friendly building with a Guest Services team that is trained to understand how to accommodate your special needs. The following will give you helpful information on policies, procedures and amenities offered to make your visits with us memorable and enjoyable.
For information or assistance, Guest Services is located on the Main Concourse (Level 3, behind Section 100) and the Upper Concourse (Level 5, behind Section 200).
- Automatic doors are located at all Quicken Loans Arena ground entrances.
- Braille signage is appropriately displayed on all public areas of the arena, including elevators, seat sections, restrooms and offices.
- Braille menus are available at Quicken Loans Arena restaurants upon request. Braille menus for concession stands are available at Guest Services booths on Levels 3 and 5. Suite-holders may pick up suite catering menus or concession menus in Braille in the Suite Sales and Services Office or at the Concierge Desk on the Huntington Bank Club Level (Level 4).
- Concession counters are at a height comfortable for all arena guests. Wheelchair height tables are located in both main food court areas on the East and West sides of the arena.
- Wheelchairs are available to transport guests to their seats.
- There are seven passenger elevators to transport guests to all levels of Quicken Loans Arena.
- Water fountains throughout the arena are wheelchair height accessible.
- The 22 men’s and 24 women’s restrooms located throughout the arena, in addition to four unisex/ family restrooms, are accessible. All private suites are wheelchair accessible and also have full restroom facilities that are all-accessible.
- First aid stations staffed with registered nurses can be found on the Main Concourse (Level 3, behind Section 120) and the Upper Concourse (Level 5, behind Section 220).
For Guests Who Are Hearing Impaired:
Quicken Loans Arena is proud to be among the leaders in the industry by offering real-time captioning of all public-address audio during Cavaliers, Monsters and Gladiators' home games, and *family shows (Circus, Disney on Ice, etc.). In addition to the captioning displays on the four corner scoreboards of the arena, guests may also view captioned content on their mobile devices by visiting any of the Guest Services locations to obtain an event code and instructions for that specific event. A limited number of hand-held devices that display captioning are also available for use during an event.
In addition, amplification devices (operable from any seat in the arena) and hearing-aid compatible devices are available for use during all arena events. Guests can pick up these devices at Radio Central, located on the Main Concourse (Level 3, near Section 118). A driver's license or ID is required to borrow all devices and they must be returned at the conclusion of the event.*Captioning does not appear on corner scoreboards once show begins and can only be viewed on mobile devices and hand-held.
How to Purchase Tickets
Purchasing tickets for a Quicken Loans Arena event is a simple and convenient process for all guests. Guests with disabilities who require disabled seating may purchase tickets through the same methods, at same hours, and same stages of sales (e.g. presales, waiting lists, etc.) as guests requiring non-disabled seating. Specifically, guests with disabilities may purchase tickets at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office; online at theQarena.com, Cavs.com and LakeErieMonsters.com; or by calling 888-894-9224, TDD 855-416-0373; and at any one of Discount Drug Mart’s 58 northern Ohio locations. When placing your order, please inform your ticket representative that you require accessible seating accommodations. Please note that while Quicken Loans Arena has well in excess of required accessible seating locations under applicable law, accessible seating is nonetheless limited, and a request for accessible seating does not guarantee availability.
We reserve the right to address fraudulent purchases or requests for accessible seats to the extent provided by law including, with respect to single event ticket purchases, asking the purchaser if they, or someone for whom they are purchasing, has a mobility disability that requires the use of a wheelchair space. With respect to season tickets, we may ask the purchaser to attest in writing that they, or the person for whom they are purchasing, has a mobility disability that requires the use of a wheelchair space. ADA ticket fraud includes, but is not limited to, the misrepresentation of a disability. Management reserves the right to take appropriate action regarding misrepresentation which may result in relocation or revocation of tickets, ejection or forfeiture of payment on your seats.
Platform Seating/Designated Aisle Seating
For most events, there are over 200 wheelchair accessible locations that include companion seats. Platform areas are located in various price classes and dispersed throughout the arena. Due to the various show staging configurations, floor seating for wheelchair guests will be based on a per event status for events other than Cleveland Cavaliers games. Floor seating for wheelchair guests during Cleveland Cavaliers games is currently not available. Click here to view arena seating configurations and wheelchair platform locations.
Each wheelchair accessible seat includes the option to purchase at least one (1) companion seat immediately adjacent to the wheelchair location, and, subject to availability at the time of purchase, up to a total of three (3) additional companion seats on the same platform row, unless ticket sales for any particular event are limited to fewer than four (4) total tickets for all purchasers. For example, if the venue or an event promoter limits purchases to two (2) tickets per concert for all purchasers, no additional companion seats beyond the required one (1) will be available. Guests in need of additional companion seats should advise their ticket representatives at time of purchase, and every effort will be made to locate them as close to the wheelchair space and one (1) required companion seat. Unsold platform seating may be released for public sale in accordance with applicable law.
Guests who require wheelchair seating must provide their own wheelchair.
Service animals trained to work or perform tasks for guests with a disability are welcome inside Quicken Loans Arena. All service animals must remain on a leash or be otherwise harnessed.
Special Information Telephone Numbers
- Quicken Loans Arena Event Information & Disability Seating & Service Information: (888) 894-9424; TDD 855-416-0373
- Cavaliers Information: (216) 420-2287
- Monsters Information: (216) 420-2000
Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, as operator of Quicken Loans Arena strives to provide the most accessible websites possible for all of our patrons. If you have any suggestions, questions or ways you think we can make improvements to the usability or accessibility of any of our websites, please forward them to email@example.comConcerns, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Accessible Seating Map
SIGN UP TODAY!
Exclusive Contests, Special Ticket Offers, Upcoming Events, Announcements.Sign Up to Become a Q Insider