As you enjoy a wide variety of sports and entertainment events at Quicken Loans Arena, our goal is to provide you with the kind of assistance and service excellence that will make your visit to The Q a safe, comfortable and positive experience. You will find Quicken Loans Arena to be a user-friendly building with a Guest Services team that is trained to understand how to accommodate your special needs. The following will give you helpful information on policies, procedures and amenities offered to make your visits with us memorable and enjoyable.
For information or assistance, Guest Services is located on the Main Concourse (Level 3, behind Section 100) and the Upper Concourse (Level 5, behind Section 200).
- Automatic doors are located at all Quicken Loans Arena ground entrances.
- Braille signage is appropriately displayed on all public areas of the arena, including elevators, seat sections, restrooms and offices.
- Braille menus are available at Quicken Loans Arena restaurants upon request. Braille menus for concession stands are available at Guest Services booths on Levels 3 and 5. Suite-holders may pick up suite catering menus or concession menus in Braille in the Suite Sales and Services Office or at the Concierge Desk on the Huntington Bank Club Level (Level 4).
- Concession counters are at a height comfortable for all arena guests. Wheelchair height tables are located in both main food court areas on the East and West sides of the arena.
- Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available to and from seating locations. Please reach out to any Guest Services Representative at Quicken Loans Arena for assistance. Curbside wheelchair escorts are available at the Main Entrance, located at the corner of Huron Road and East 6th Street, by calling the Guest Services Booth at (216) 420-2320 during event hours.
- There are seven passenger elevators to transport guests to all levels of Quicken Loans Arena.
- Water fountains throughout the arena are wheelchair height accessible.
- The 22 men’s and 24 women’s restrooms located throughout the arena, in addition to four unisex/ family restrooms, are accessible. All private suites are wheelchair accessible and also have full restroom facilities that are all-accessible.
- First aid stations staffed with registered nurses can be found on the Main Concourse (Level 3, behind Section 120) and the Upper Concourse (Level 5, behind Section 220).
FOR GUESTS WHO have sensory processing needs:
The Quicken Loans Arena has partnered with KultureCity to improve our ability to assist and accommodate guests with sensory processing needs. Our objective is to provide an inclusive and seamless experience for Every Guest, Every Time including those with sensory processing needs. We strive to raise awareness of the needs and challenges faced by individuals with sensory processing disorders by supplying our Team Members with continuous training and by offering the resources and accommodations below to our guests.
Sensory packs containing special KCVIP badges, fidget toys, noise cancelling headphones and other resources, are available for checkout (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booths located at Section 100 and Section 200.
Weighted Lap Pads
Weighted lap pads are also available upon request (at no cost by leaving an ID) at our Guest Services Booths located at Section 100 and Section 200.
For each event The Quicken Loans Arena hosts, there is a designated Quiet Space for individuals who need to regroup after becoming overstimulated. Please reach out to any Guest Services Representative, or stop by a Guest Services Booth, to be directed to the Quiet Space.
Please reach out to our Guest Services Team during any event/game at The Q with any questions on our sensory sensitivity accommodations. If you have inquires prior to coming to the Arena, please contact Jenn Franz at [email protected] or (216) 420-2268. You can also Contact Us at [email protected].
FOR GUESTS WHO ARE HEARING IMPAIRED:
Quicken Loans Arena is proud to be among the leaders in the industry by offering real-time captioning of all public-address audio during Cavaliers, Monsters and Gladiators' home games, and *family shows (Circus, Disney on Ice, etc.). In addition to the captioning displays on the four corner scoreboards of the arena, guests may also view captioned content on their mobile devices by visiting either Guest Services locations (outside sections 100 and 200) to obtain an event code and instructions for that specific event. A limited number of hand-held devices that display captioning are also available for use during an event.
Sign language interpreters may be available for certain events. If a guest will need the assistance of a sign language interpreter, he/she is asked to contact Quicken Loans Arena (at the email address and/or phone numbers listed below) at least two weeks in advance of the event.
In addition, amplification devices (operable from any seat in the arena) and hearing-aid compatible devices are available for use during all arena events. Guests can pick up these devices at Radio Central, located on the Main Concourse (Level 3, near Section 118). A driver's license or ID is required to borrow all devices and they must be returned at the conclusion of the event.
*Captioning does not appear on corner scoreboards once show begins and can only be viewed on mobile and hand-held devices.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Exclusive Contests, Special Ticket Offers, Upcoming Events, Announcements.Sign Up to Become a Q Insider